Friday, December 20, 2013

John Lennon Print Special Order

I had a special order for my print of John Lennon from a buyer who would like it sent to an ill friend. He asked for the title "Imagine" to be added to the image in addition to his friend's name, her name is "Len", by coincidence when you think about it, it's almost like it is short for Lennon. I had it printed on a very nice Canson art paper, a cold press surface, I think that his friend will be happy with it. This image is a digital recreation of the framed print. Here is a testimonial from the buyer:
"Hi Norb, Len is doing better, thank you for asking. I'm very sorry to hear about your wife. I hope you have extended family to support you especially during the holidays. I can only IMAGINE how you must feel. Take care Norb, Merry Christmas to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment